Thursday, January 17, 2008

Welcome to Best Deals in Bel Air

I've been publishing Bel Air News & Views for almost two years now and I noticed that the readers of that blog are often looking for good values around town. I decided to create this blog to serve as a place to share that kind of information. I'll post good deals I find and I hope you readers will add what you find as well. It could be anything from a summer camp that you think offers good value for the money to the price of gas at a particular station on a given day. I'll start posting what I see while I'm out and about and I hope you'll add your own finds. The economy doesn't seem to be getting any better so we might as well help each other find some good buys.

1 comment:

momto3munchkins said...

what a fabulous idea!!! i love it!