Sunday, October 19, 2008

Payless ShoeSource at Harford Mall offering buy one get one half off through Oct. 27

It seems to me that my kids are either particularly rough on their shoes, or they just don't make shoes like they used to. Only a month into the school year, the shoes I bought my kids are looking beat up. We wandered into Payless ShoeSource at the Harford Mall and I found a pair of those faux-Ugg boots Air Walk makes for my daughter. When I went to buy them, the cashier told me that I could get another pair of shoes for half off. Much to my son's chagrin, I insisted he pick out another pair of tennis shoes to replace the lumpy black suede Van's he wears with their flopping untied laces. His new Air Walk shoes ended up costing me only $12.50. Hopefully, I won't have to replace them in another month (and he'll keep these tied). The buy one get one half off runs through Monday, Oct. 27.

No comments: